Work Package 2: Quantum architecture and software [Computer Science/Physics]
Coordinator: Dr. M. Mhalla, email@example.com
A proposal to investigate new concepts and ideas induced by quantum phenomena in different areas of computer science and information technologies, and develop software’s specifically adapted to the experimental hardware that will be built in Grenoble. Below are some examples of topics to investigate within a PhD work.
The PhD projects should be preferentially twinned with at least 1 PhD project of Work Package 1
A few topics to investigate
This list is revisable, non-exhaustive and must be completed by the brain-storms and further reflexions by the QuEnG community.
• Programing language adapted to specific hardware
• Practical implementation of error correcting codes
• Optimizing the geometric structure of systems of qubits for computation
• Verification and proof system for quantum programs
• Stochastic computation using quantum resources...